If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a LiveRamp account before you begin the process described below. There are additional configuration steps that will need to be done in LiveRamp before the exported file can be fully processed. Reach out to your technical point of contact at LiveRamp to complete this configuration.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select LiveRamp from the list of providers.
- Select one of the following methods for authorization:
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Complete the configuration steps for your authorization. These steps will vary by method.
- Click Save Authorization.
S3 CSV Authorization
Follow the steps below if you want to drop the file in a S3 bucket before importing into LiveRamp.
- Select Enter AWS Keys.
- In the Access Key box, enter your AWS S3 access key.
- In the Secret Key box, enter your AWS S3 secret key.
SFTP CSV Authorization
Follow the steps below if you want to drop the file on an SFTP server before importing into LiveRamp.
- Click LiveRamp SFTP Server with Username/Password.
- In the Host box, enter the host name or IP address of the SFTP server you want to upload to.
- In the Port box, enter the port number for the SFTP server.
- In the Username box, enter the username for the SFTP server.
- In the Password box, enter the password for the SFTP server.
- In the Folder box, enter the relative path to the folder to place the CSV. Contact your technical point of contact at LiveRamp to ensure this directory is in place.