If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a LinkedIn account before you begin the process described below.
In order to export Lytics audiences to LinkedIn, please make sure the LinkedIn user being authenticated has access to manage DMP segments. Please refer to LinkedIn's authorization documentation for more on how LinkedIn manages access to their API.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select LinkedIn from the list of providers.
- Select the LinkedIn Sign-In method for authorization.
- Enter your LinkedIn login credentials in the login popup and confirm the authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization.
- (Optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization.
- Click Save Authorization.