LeadSquared: Export Leads
Enrich your Leads in LeadSquared with cross-channel data from your Lytics user profiles. Data from Lytics is updated in real-time, and can help power unique lead automations to personalize interactions with your Leads based on their activity with your brand.
Note: You are required to run the import leads job before you can update existing Leads via this job.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Techinique: REST API using audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time with an optional one-time backfill of existing users.
- Resulting Data: Updates to existing Leads within LeadSquared with Lytics user field data. This job does not create new records for users that are not already Leads within LeadSquared.
This integration utilizes the LeadSquared API to update a Leads fields. Once the user initiates an export, the job will receive real-time updates when a user enters or exits the audience selected. For each user to export, regardless if the user is being added as part of the backfill, or they're entering/exiting the audience in realtime, it will:
- Check if the user has the
LeadSquared prospect IDuser field.
- If the
LeadSquared prospect IDfield exists, it will update the Lead using the prospect ID with the mapped fields you selected in the configuration step.
- Users without a
LeadSquared prospect IDwill be dropped by the job. As such, you should define your audience with a filter to only include users with the
LeadSquared prospect IDfield from the LeadSquared Import.
Fields that are exported for this integration are entirely defined by the Mapped Fields step in the configuration.
Follow these steps to set up an export leads job for LeadSquare. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select LeadSquared from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Leads from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the Audience to export. The Audience must only includes users with a
LeadSquared prospect ID.
- Select the MApped Fields to update. Currently only scalar fields in Lytics (strings, integers, floats, booleans) are supported.
- Select Post Updated Lead to trigger automation, webhooks, or rules and notifications based on updating a lead in LeadSquared. By default, these will not be triggered when a lead is updated.
- Select Existing Users to configure a backfill. This will update all existing users in the audience instead of only updating users who enter the audience after the workflow begins.
- Click Start Job.