If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup an LeadSquared account before you begin the process described below. Each account has its own unique API access key and access secret, which you will need to have available to authorize this integration.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select LeadSquared from the list of providers.
- Select the LeadSquared method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter your Access Key. This should be your LeadSquared API username.
- Enter your Secret Key. This should be your LeadSquared API password.
- Select the Account Region your LeadSquare account was created in. This determines which API host Lytics will connect with.
- Click Save Authorization.