If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup an LeadSquared account before you begin the process described below. Each account has its own unique API access key and access secret, which you will need to have available to authorize this integration.
- Navigate to LeadSquared in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Navigate to Authorizations.
- Click Add new authorization.
- In the Access Key field, enter your LeadSquared API username.
- In the Access Secret field, enter your LeadSquared API password.
- From the Account Region dropdown, select which LeadSquared region you created your account on. This determines which API host Lytics will connect with.
- In the Description box, enter a name for your authorization.
- Click Authorize.