If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Klaviyo account and generate a Klaviyo private API key for your account before you begin the process described below.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Klaviyo from the list of providers.
- Select the Klaviyo API Key method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the Private API Key password box, enter your Private API Key credential.
- Click Save Authorization.