If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup an Iterable account before you begin the process described below. You will also need to be a Admin or Super Admin user who can add or edit API Keys as you will need an Iterable API Key to authorize Lytics to use your Iterable account.
Note: If you are setting up Iterable webhooks you will also need a Lytics API token. You can find your API tokens in your account settings.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Iterable from the list of providers.
- Select the Iterable method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- In the API Key textbox, enter your Iterable API key.
- Click Save Authorization.