If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup an Iterable account before you begin the process described below. You will also need to be a Admin or Super Admin user who can add or edit API Keys as you will need an Iterable API Key to authorize Lytics to use your Iterable account.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Iterable from the list of providers.
- Select the Iterable method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- In the API Key textbox, enter your Iterable API key.
- Click Save Authorization.