HubSpot: Export Audiences
Keep your HubSpot email lists up to date with your Lytics audiences. Update and add properties from Lytics to HubSpot.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API. Audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time.
- Resulting data: Contacts will be created or updated when they enter or exit the audience. User properties may be created if they are selected for export but do not exist in HubSpot.
This integration utilizes the Hubspot APIs to send user data. Once the export is started the job will:
- Check if the Lytics property group exists, and create the Lytics property group if it does not exist.
- Check if the selected properties exists in HubSpot. For the properties that do not exist, they will be created under the Lytics property group.
- Check if the selected list exists in HubSpot, if not create it. For dynamic lists, the filter will be
ly_audiences CONTAINSthe exported audience's slug.
- Create Batches of up to 500 users.
- Create/update the batch of contacts in HubSpot.
- If the list is static, add the batch of contacts to the List.
- As users enter the audience steps 3-5 will be repeated for them. The batch will fill for 5 min or until it reaches 500 users, whichever happens first.
- If users exit the audience they will also be added to a batch and updated in HubSpot like users entering the audience (steps 3-4). If the list is static, they will be removed from the list after being updated.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to HubSpot:
|Lytics User Field||Description||HubSpot Field||Type|
|-||comma separated list of audience slugs||ly_audiences||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for HubSpot in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select HubSpot from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audiences job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audience to export.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- (optional) From the List input, select the list to export to. If left blank or
Create new listis selected, a new list will be created using the audience's slug as the name. The list's name can be changed while the export job is running.
- (optional) Select the Dynamic checkbox, to set if the list is/should be Dynamic (active). Note: if you have selected an existing dynamic list, exported users will only enter the list if they match the list's filter, Lytics will not force users to match the list's filter.
- (optional) From the Email Field input, select the Lytics field that contains an email. Either Email or Vid field must be set.
- (optional) From the Vid Field input, select the lytics field that contains a vid. Either Email or Vid field must be set.
- (optional) From the Map Fields input, select the Lytics field on the left, and its HubSpot destination on the right.
- (optional) From the Fields to Create input, select a list of user fields to create in HubSpot. All properties will be created under the
- (optional) Select the Include Lytics Audience Membership checkbox, to include the user's audience membership as a property called
ly_audiences. All properties will be created under the Lytics property group. Dynamic lists will do this regardless of this field.
- Click Start Export.