If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a HubSpot account before you begin the process described below.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select HubSpot from the list of providers.
- Select the HubSpot Sign-In method for authorization.
- Login to HubSpot in the login popup.
- Select the HubSpot account you want to connect within the login popup.
- Grant the Lytics app permission to access your contacts in the login popup.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization in Lytics.
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization in Lytics.
- Click Save Authorization.