Google Drive Authorization
If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Google Drive account before you begin the process described below.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Google Cloud from the list of providers.
- Select the authorization method. Note that different methods may support different job types. Google Drive supports the following authorization methods:
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Complete the configuration steps needed for your authorization. These steps will vary by method.
- Click Save Authorization.
Google Sheets OAuth
This authorization allows us to access the Google Sheet service for your Google drive account.
- Select Google Sheets Oauth authorization method.
- From the user selection window, select the Google account you want to use from the list of accounts.
- Click Allow.