Google Cloud Storage: CSV Export
This workflow allows you to export Lytics audiences and user fields to a CSV file stored in a Google Cloud Storage (GCS) bucket.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: File based transfer.
- Frequency: Batch export, frequency can be configured.
- Resulting data: User Fields in a file.
The fields exported to the CSV file will depend on the Fields to Export option in the workflow configuration. Any user field in your Lytics account is available for export.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of a Lytics Audience to GCS.
- Navigate to the Integrations section and select the Google tile.
- Click the New Workflow button.
- Select Export CSV to Google Cloud from the list of workflows.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- From the Audience Name drop-down, select the Lytics audience that contains the users to export.
- From the Project drop-down, select the Google Cloud Platform Project that contains the GCS bucket where you would like to save the CSV file.
- From the Bucket drop-down, select the GCS bucket where you would like to save the CSV file.
- Using the Compress drop-down, select the compression type for the file to be exported.
- Select the Include Headers checkbox to include the field names as the first row of the exported file.
- Select the Append Audience Name checkbox to add a field with the Lytics audience name.
- Select the Append Audience Slug checkbox to add a field with the Lytics audience slug.
- Select the Additional Audiences checkbox to add a column containing all the Lytics audiences a user is a member of. Selecting this option may affect the performance of this work.
- Using the Fields to Export list, select the list of user fields to export.
- In the User Limit numeric field, enter the maximum number of users to export. Leave it blank to export all users.
- In the Custom Delimiter text field, enter the custom delimiter for your file. The default delimiter is a comma.
- Using the Custom Join drop-down, select a custom join character for fields that have multiple values. Default is to join multi-value fields with
&, for example,
[email protected]&[email protected].
- Select the Continuous Export checkbox to export the file once a day.
- From the File Export Frequency drop-down, choose how often a continuous export should export a new file.
- Using the Time of Day drop-down, select the time of day to start export each day.
- Using the Timezone drop-down, select the timezone for time of day.
- Using the Timestamp format drop-down, select the format for the timestamp that will be added at the end of the filename.
- Click Start Export.