Google Cloud Storage Authorization
If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Google account that has access to Google Cloud Platform before you begin the process described below. You can follow the Google quickstart guide to help you get started with Google Cloud Storage.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Google Cloud from the list of providers.
- Select the Google Cloud Storage OAuth method for authorization.
- From the user selection window, select the Google account you want to use from the list of accounts.
- Click Allow.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Click Save Authorization.