Google Cloud Storage Authorization
If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Google account that has access to Google Cloud Platform before you begin the process described below. You can follow the Google quickstart guide to help you get started with Google Cloud Storage.
- Navigate to Google in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Click Authorizations from the menu on the left.
- Click New Authorization and select Google Cloud Storage OAuth.
- From the user selection window, select the Google account you want to use from the list of accounts.
- Click Allow.
- In the Description textbox, enter a meaningful description for this authorization.
- Click Authorize.
You are now ready to start a workflow that connects to Google Cloud Storage.