Google BigQuery: Export Audience Changes
Export audience changes from Lytics to Google BigQuery.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch.
- Resulting data: Audience segment change events.
This integration utilizes the Google BigQuery APIs to send user data. Once the export is started the workflow will:
- Check if dataset exists, if not create it in Google BigQuery.
- Check if a table exists, if not create one.
- Generate a CSV in BigQuery by:
- Receive segment change events.
- Write change event to Google Cloud Storage as a CSV row.
- Every 10 minutes Upload the CSV to BigQuery and start writing events to a new CSV.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to Google BigQuery:
|Lytics User Field||Description||Google BigQuery Field||Type|
|-||was this an audience Exit||exit||boolean|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of audience change events from Lytics to Google BigQuery.
- Navigate to Google in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select Export Audience Changes from the list of workflows.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- From the BigQuery Project input, select the Google BigQuery Project you want to export data to.
- From the Audiences input, select the Lytics audience(s) you'd like to track. Leave empty to track all segment changes.
- From the BigQuery Dataset input, select the Google BigQuery Dataset you want to export data to.
- From the ID Field input, select the ID field in Lytics that'll get mapped to an identifying field in BigQuery.
- Click Start Export.