Google BigQuery: Export Audience Changes
Export audience changes from Lytics to Google BigQuery.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch.
- Resulting data: Audience segment change events.
This integration utilizes the Google BigQuery APIs to send user data. Once the export is started the job will:
- Check if dataset exists, if not create it in Google BigQuery.
- Check if a table exists, if not create one.
- Generate a CSV in BigQuery by:
- Receive segment change events.
- Write change event to Google Cloud Storage as a CSV row.
- Every 10 minutes Upload the CSV to BigQuery and start writing events to a new CSV.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to Google BigQuery:
|Lytics User Field||Description||Google BigQuery Field||Type|
|-||was this an audience Exit||exit||boolean|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of audience change events from Lytics to Google BigQuery. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Google Cloud from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audience Changes job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- From the BigQuery Project input, select the Google BigQuery Project you want to export data to.
- From the Audiences input, select the Lytics audience(s) you'd like to track. Leave empty to track all segment changes.
- From the BigQuery Dataset input, select the Google BigQuery Dataset you want to export data to.
- From the ID Field input, select the ID field in Lytics that'll get mapped to an identifying field in BigQuery.
- Click Start Export.