Google DV360: Export Audiences
- Implementation Type: Server-side and Client-side.
- Frequency: Real-time
- Resulting data: A Lytics audience is synced to Google DV360. The name will be equal to the audience slug in Lytics.
- The user's browser will send an event to Lytics with the user's cookie ID.
- The user's browser will send a request to the DV360 cookie sync endpoint with Lytics' Google Network ID and the user's Lytics cookie ID in base64 encoding.
- Google DV360 will map the Lytics cookie ID to a cookie ID in their system.
When an export job is created in Lytics, it will do the following:
- Create a list in Google DV360 corresponding to the Lytics audience being exported via the Google DV360 proprietary API. The name of the list will be equal to the Audience slug in Lytics. If a DV360 list with that name already exists, the job will use the pre-existing list.
- Scan the Lytics audience for current members.
- For every audience member, the job will check its Lytics profile for the
dv360_id_tsfield, which indicates when the the user was last synced by the client-side cookie sync. If the timestamp does not exist or is older than 90 days, the user will be ignored.
- For users with a valid
dv360_id_tsfield, the job will send the user's Lytics cookie ID to Google DV360. Google DV360 will use the match table in their system from the cookie sync to find the user's DV360 ID and add it to the audience.
- The job will listen continually for enter and exit events. Users will be added and removed from the audience in Google DV360 via the process described above as they enter or exit the Lytics audience.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to Google Marketing DV360.
|Lytics User Field||Description||Google Marketing Field||Type|
|_uid||Web Cookie Id(current)||Google DV360 ID||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Google Marketing in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Google Marketing from the list of providers.
- Select the DV 360 Export Audiences job type from the list.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audience to export.
- In the Advertiser ID text box, enter your DV360 Advertiser ID.
- (optional) From the DV360 List input, select which Google DV360 list to append to. If no list is selected, a new list will be created.
- Select the Existing Users checkbox to add users who already exist in the selected Lytics audience.
- Click Start Export.