Google Marketing Authorization
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Google Marketing from the list of providers.
- Select the method for authorization. Note that different methods may support different job types. Google Marketing supports the following authorization methods:
- Google Sign-In for Google Analytics Exports
- DV360 Delegated Auth for Google DV360 Exports
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Complete the configuration steps needed for your authorization. These steps will vary by method.
- Click Save Authorization.
- Click Google Sign-in to initiate the authorization flow.
- Log in to the Google account you want to authorize and follow Google's instructions.
DV360 Delegated Auth
The Google DV360 export workflow does not require an authorization, as authorization is delegated to the Lytics DMP Google Ads account. In order to export to DV360 successfully, you will need to link your DV360 advertiser account with the Lytics DMP account. This is done in Google DV360 via the process described here.