GIGYA: Export Users
Export Lytics audience membership to your existing GIGYA users to enrich your marketing efforts with cross-channel data, behavioral scores, and content affinities from Lytics.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch.
- Resulting data: Array of audiences the user is a member of.
This integration utilizes GIGYA APIs to send user data. Once the export is started the workflow will:
- Iterate through users in the selected audience.
- Get the audience membership for each user.
- Export the user's audience membership to either:
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to GIGYA:
|Lytics User Field||Description||GIGYA Field||Type|
|GIGYA ID||GIGYA ID||UID||string|
|Audience Membership||Array of audiences the user is a part of.||lytics_segments||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of Lytics audience membership to GIGYA.
- Navigate to GIGYA in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select Export Users from the list.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- From the Audience drop-down, select the audience that contains the users to export.
- Click on the Show Advanced Options tab to expand the advanced configuration.
- From the GIGYA ID Field drop-down, select the field name that contains the GIGYA unique ID.
- From the Storage drop-down, select where the user fields get stored.
- Select the Keep Updated checkbox to run this export daily.
- From the Time of Day drop-down, select the time of day to start the export daily.
- From the Timezone drop-down, select the timezone for the time of day.
- Click Start Export to begin the workflow.