GIGYA: Export Users
Export Lytics audience membership to your existing GIGYA users to enrich your marketing efforts with cross-channel data, behavioral scores, and content affinities from Lytics.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch.
- Resulting data: Array of audiences the user is a member of.
This integration utilizes GIGYA APIs to send user data. Once the export is started the job will:
- Iterate through users in the selected audience.
- Get the audience membership for each user.
- Export the user's audience membership to either:
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to GIGYA:
|Lytics User Field||Description||GIGYA Field||Type|
|GIGYA ID||GIGYA ID||UID||string|
|Audience Membership||Array of audiences the user is a part of.||lytics_segments||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Gigya in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Gigya from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audiences job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audience to export.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- (Optional) Toggle Show Advanced Options.
- (optional) From the Gigya ID Field input, select the field name that contains the Gigya unique id.
- (optional) From the Storage input, select where the user fields get stored in GIGYA.
- (optional) Select the Keep Updated checkbox, to continuously run this export.
- (optional) From the Time of Day input, select time of day to start export each day.
- (optional) From the Timezone input, select timezone for time of day.
- Click Start Export.