If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a GIGYA account before you begin the process described below.
- Navigate to GIGYA in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Navigate to Authorizations.
- Click Add new authorization.
- Select your Datacenter. See GIGYA's documentation for more information.
- Enter your API Key from your GIGYA account dashboard.
- Enter your User Key from your GIGYA account settings by navigating to Your name > Account.
- Enter your Secret Key from your GIGYA account settings.
- In the Description box, enter a name for your authorization.
- Click Authorize. You are now ready to start a workflow with GIGYA.