If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a GIGYA account before you begin the process described below. If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Gigya from the list of providers.
- Select the Gigya method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- from the Datacenter input, select the GIGYA datacenter your account uses. See GIGYA's documentation for more information. 6.In the API Key text box, enter your Api Key from your GIGYA account dashboard.
- In the User Key text box, enter User Key from your GIGYA account settings by navigating to Your name > Account.
- In the Secret Key text box, enter your Secret Key from your GIGYA account settings
- Click Save Authorization.