FullContact: Enrich Audiences
The FullContact enrich audiences workflow provides additional demographic and social data for enriching user profiles. This can be done across all profiles or for specific audiences, which is often referred to as "selective" enrichment.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time, with an optional one-time backfill of the audience after setup.
- Resulting Data: New, enriched user fields on existing user profiles.
This integration utilizes the FullContact API to retrieve user profile data. Each run of the workflow will proceed as follows:
- User enters an audience causing a trigger event.
- User is sent to FullContact for enrichment using email address, phone number, or Twitter user ID as the primary lookup ID depending on the selection of the user.
- User profile is enriched with data from FullContact and new data is ingested into the
The following fields are included in the default mapping for the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|age||fc_age||FC Age Range||int|
|location||location||The address of the contact||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure the FullContact Enrich Audiences workflow in the Lytics platform.
- Navigate to FullContact in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select one of the Enrich Audience workflows. There are three options: Email, Phone, and Twitter. Select whichever you would like to use as the primary identifier of your users to enrich.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- From the Audience dropdown choose the audience that contains users you want to enrich.
- Based on the workflow you selected, you may complete the Email Field, Phone Field or Twitter Field dropdown with the proper user identier field in Lytics.
- Select Enrich Existing Users if you want to immediately enrich existing users in the audience. Without this option selected, only users who enter the audience after the workflow is started will be enriched.
Click Start Enrichment to begin enriching users in your Lytics audience.