FullContact: Enrich Audiences
The FullContact enrich audiences job provides additional demographic and social data for enriching user profiles. This can be done across all profiles or for specific audiences, which is often referred to as "selective" enrichment.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time, with an optional one-time backfill of the audience after setup.
- Resulting Data: New, enriched user fields on existing user profiles.
This integration utilizes the FullContact API to retrieve user profile data. Each run of the job will proceed as follows:
- User enters an audience causing a trigger event.
- User is sent to FullContact for enrichment using email address, phone number, or Twitter user ID as the primary lookup ID depending on the selection of the user.
- User profile is enriched with data from FullContact and new data is ingested into the
The following fields are included in the default mapping for the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|age||fc_age||FC Age Range||int|
|location||location||The address of the contact||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an enrich job for FullContact in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select FullContact from the list of providers.
- Select one of the Import Enrichment Data job types. There are three options: Email, Phone, and Twitter. Select whichever you would like to use as the primary identifier of your users to enrich.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audience to enrich.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- Based on the job type you selected:
- In the Email Field dropdown, select the Lytics user field containing the user's email address.
- In the Phone Field dropdown, select the Lytics user field containing the user's phone number.
- In the Twitter Field dropdown, select the Lytics user field containing the user's Twitter ID.
- (Optional) Select the Enrich Existing Users checkbox, to enrich existing users in the audience. Without this option selected, only users who enter the audience after the job is started will be enriched.
- Click Start Job.