If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a FullContact account before you begin the process described below.
To authorize a FullContact workflow, you must provide a FullContact API key so Lytics can communicate with FullContact's APIs. For instructions on how to create an API key, refer to FullContact's API key documentation.
Note: FullContact will only give your API key once. If it is lost you will have to generate a new one.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select FullContact from the list of providers.
- Select the FullContact method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the API Key text box, enter your API Key credential.
- Click Save Authorization.