Episerver: Import Activity
Import your Recipients' activity from Episerver into Lytics and use that data to build targeted audiences. Before you start this workflow, make sure that the user you added in the authorization step has permission to create a Webhook on the Episerver side. To provide this permission to the API user, please contact Episerver support.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API and Webhooks.
- Frequency: Activity data is received in real-time.
- Resulting Data: Activity data for Episerver Recipients related to Episerver Campaigns will be collected as additional user fields.
This integration utilizes the Episerver API to register and activate a webhook. On each run of the workflow, it will:
The activated webhook URL will receive the data and post it in the
episerver_acitivity data stream in Lytics.
The following fields are included in the default mapping for the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|recipientId||ep_recipient_id ||Episerver Recipient ID||string|
|mediaTypesToAddresses.EMAIL||email ||Email Address||string|
|userListId||ep_recipient_list_id||Recipient List ID||number|
|clientId||ep_client_id||Episerver Client ID||number|
|mailingId||ep_mailing_id||Episerver Mailing ID||number|
|min(epochms())||ep_firstclick_ts||Episerver First Click Event||date|
|max(epochms())||ep_lastclick_ts||Episerver Last Click Event||date|
|min(epochms())||ep_firstopen_ts||Episerver First Open Event||date|
|max(epochms())||ep_lastopen_ts||Episerver Last Open Event||date|
|EventCount||ep_event_type||Episerver Count per Email Event||number|
|set(link)||ep_links||Set of links that were clicked||set(string)|
|valuect(hash(urlmain(link)))||hashedurls||Count of how many times a hashed url was visited||map[string]int|
|set("email")||channels||All Channels Used||set|
|map("email", epochms())||last_channel_activities||Last Active Channel||map[string]date|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an import of Episerver Recipient Activity in the Lytics platform.
- Navigate to the Integrations page and select Episerver.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select Import Activity from the list of workflows.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- (Optional) Select the type of Activity you would like to import from Episerver. If you do not select any, Lytics will import activity for all the event types.
- Click Start Import.