Episerver: Import Activity
Import your Recipients' activity from Episerver into Lytics and use that data to build targeted audiences. Before you start this workflow, make sure that the user you added in the authorization step has permission to create a Webhook on the Episerver side. To provide this permission to the API user, please contact Episerver support.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API and Webhooks.
- Frequency: Activity data is received in real-time.
- Resulting Data: Activity data for Episerver Recipients related to Episerver Campaigns will be collected as additional user fields.
This integration utilizes the Episerver API to register and activate a webhook. On each run of the job, it will:
The activated webhook URL will receive the data and post it in the
episerver_acitivity data stream in Lytics.
The following fields are included in the default mapping for the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|recipientId||ep_recipient_id ||Episerver Recipient ID||string|
|mediaTypesToAddresses.EMAIL||email ||Email Address||string|
|userListId||ep_recipient_list_id||Recipient List ID||number|
|clientId||ep_client_id||Episerver Client ID||number|
|mailingId||ep_mailing_id||Episerver Mailing ID||number|
|min(epochms())||ep_firstclick_ts||Episerver First Click Event||date|
|max(epochms())||ep_lastclick_ts||Episerver Last Click Event||date|
|min(epochms())||ep_firstopen_ts||Episerver First Open Event||date|
|max(epochms())||ep_lastopen_ts||Episerver Last Open Event||date|
|EventCount||ep_event_type||Episerver Count per Email Event||number|
|set(link)||ep_links||Set of links that were clicked||set(string)|
|valuect(hash(urlmain(link)))||hashedurls||Count of how many times a hashed url was visited||map[string]int|
|set("email")||channels||All Channels Used||set|
|map("email", epochms())||last_channel_activities||Last Active Channel||map[string]date|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an import job for Episerver in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Episerver from the list of providers.
- Select the Import Activity job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- (Optional) Select the type of Activity you would like to import from Episerver. If you do not select any, Lytics will import activity for all the event types.
- Click Start Import.