Episerver: Import Recipients
Import Recipients from your Episerver Lists into Lytics to create enriched user profiles that can then be exported as audiences for refined targeting.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch.
- Resulting Data: Full user profiles for all Episerver Recipients.
This integration utilizes the Episerver API to import Recipients. Each run of the job will proceed as follows:
- Make a call to Episerver Recipients API and bring in the Recipients' data from the selected Recipient Lists.
- Post this data in the
episerver_recipientsdata stream in Lytics.
- After successful completion, it will import new/updated recipients on a daily basis only if configured to do so.
The following fields are included in the default mapping for the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|recipientId||ep_recipient_id ||Episerver Recipient ID||string|
|email ||Email Address (if field is selected in import config)||string|
|created||ep_created_date||Episerver Recipient Created Date||date|
|modified||ep_modified_date||Episerver Recipient Modified Date||date|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an import job for Episerver in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Episerver from the list of providers.
- Select the Import Recipients job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Complete the configuration steps for your job.
- from the Recipient Lists input, select the Episerver Recipient List(s) to import recipients from.
- (Optional) Using Attributes to Import , select the fields you want to import that are associated with the Recipients. If no fields are selected, none will be imported.
- Select the Keep Active checkbox, to bring in new/updated recipients on a daily basis. If not selected the import job will run once.
- Click Start Import.