Episerver: Import Recipients
Import Recipients from your Episerver Lists into Lytics to create enriched user profiles that can then be exported as audiences for refined targeting.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch.
- Resulting Data: Full user profiles for all Episerver Recipients.
This integration utilizes the Episerver API to import Recipients. Each run of the workflow will proceed as follows:
- Make a call to Episerver Recipients API and bring in the Recipients' data from the selected Recipient Lists.
- Post this data in the
episerver_recipientsdata stream in Lytics.
- After successful completion, it will import new/updated recipients on a daily basis only if configured to do so.
The following fields are included in the default mapping for the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|recipientId||ep_recipient_id ||Episerver Recipient ID||string|
|email ||Email Address (if field is selected in import config)||string|
|created||ep_created_date||Episerver Recipient Created Date||date|
|modified||ep_modified_date||Episerver Recipient Modified Date||date|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an import of Episerver Recipients in the Lytics platform.
- Navigate to the Integrations page and select Episerver.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select Import Recipients from the list of workflows.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- Using Recipient Lists, select the Episerver Recipient List to import from.
- (Optional) Using Fields to Import, select the fields you want to import that are associated with the Recipients. If no fields are selected, none will be imported.
- (Optional) Check Keep Active to bring in new/updated recipients on a daily basis.
- Click Start Import.