If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up an Episerver account before you begin the process described below. You will also need to create an API user that Lytics will use to import/export data. To create an Episerver API user, please contact your Episerver representative. Then follow the steps below to authorize the integration.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Episerver from the list of providers.
- Select the User API Key method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the Client ID textbox, enter your Episerver Client ID.
- In the User textbox, enter the API User Name that Episerver created for you.
- In the API Key textbox, enter the API Key for the User above.
- Click Save Authorization.