If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Drift account before you begin the process described below.
Setup Drift App and Webhooks
Note this will only need to be done once per account.
- Go to Drift's developer site and click on Build your app or Create new app after logging in.
- Click on OAuth & Scopes
- Under the scopes heading, from the add permissions by scopes Dropdown, select the following permissions:
- Under the Display Information tab, set the app name to "Lytics Integration".
- Under the Install to Drift tab click the Install App to Drift button to generate an OAuth Access Token. This will be used to authenticate with Drift.
- Copy the Oauth Access token that replaces the Install App to Drift button.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Drift from the list of providers.
- Select the Drift App Key method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the App Key text box, enter your OAuth Access Token.
- Click Save Authorization.