If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a Dotdigital Engagement Cloud account before you begin the process described below. You can create a trial account to test it out. You will also need to create an API user to connect Lytics to your Dotdigital Engagement Cloud. Instructions can be found in Dotdigital's API documentation.
- Navigate to Dotdigital in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Navigate to Authorizations.
- Click Add new authorization.
- Copy your API username into the API Username text box.
- Copy your API password into the API Password text box.
- In the Description box, enter a name for your authorization.
- Click Authorize. (add screenshot of auth)
You are now ready to start a workflow with Dotdigital.