If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a Customer.io account before you begin the process described below. In order to authorize Customer.io, you will be required to provide a Site ID and API Key which Lytics uses to send data to your account. To obtain your Site ID and API key please refer to the Customer.io documentation.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Customer.io from the list of providers.
- Select the API Key method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- In the Site ID text box, enter your Site ID credential.
- In the API Key text box, enter your API Key credential.
- Click Save Authorization.