If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a Criteo account before you begin the process described below. If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
To authorize a Criteo job with Lytics, you will use the credentials you use to log into Criteo's Management Center platform as follows.
client_id: Your email address
client_secret: Your Criteo Management Center password
You can create a dedicated API user with different client ID and secret, which is a preferable approach. For more information on how to create your API user, see the Introduction to the Criteo Marketing API documents.
- Select Criteo from the list of providers.
- Select the Criteo Real Time method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the Client ID text box, enter your Client ID credential.
- In the Client Secret password box, enter your Client Secret credential.
- Click Save Authorization.
You are now ready to start a job between Lytics and Criteo.