Cordial: Import Activity
Import contact activity data from Cordial to build targeted audiences in Lytics.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API and File Based Transfer.
- Frequency: Activity data is received every 6 hours in batch.
- Resulting Data: Activity data for Cordial contacts will be collected as user fields.
This integration utilizes the Cordial Activity Export API to import contact activity data to Lytics. On each run of the job, it will:
- Create the Contact Activity export job in Cordial to export activity (message-, open, click, opt-out, bounce, complaint, custom) data to a file in SFTP server.
- Import the data from the exported file to Lytics in the
- Repeats step 1 and 2 every 6 hours.
The following fields are included in the default mapping for the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|cID||cr_contact_id ||Cordial Contact ID||string|
|first||cr_first||Cordial Unique Event||boolean|
|_id||cr_system_event_id||Cordial System Event ID||string|
|mcID||cr_message_contact_id||Cordial Message Contact ID||string|
|message_name||cr_message_name||Cordial Unique Event||string|
|message_sent||cr_message_sent_timestamp||Cordial Message Sent Timestamp||date|
|action||cr_event_action||Cordial Event Action||string|
|time||cr_event_timestamp||Cordial Event Timestamp||date|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an import of contact activity from Cordial in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Cordial from the list of providers.
- Select Import Activity from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- (Optional) In the Import Since text box, enter events after this date will be imported. The date format should be
yyyy-mm-dd, for example,
2019-03-27. If left empty, activity data from the last 7 days will be imported.
- Click Start Import.