Cordial: Export Real Time
Export Lytics audiences in real time to refine the targeting of your Cordial campaigns with behavioral insights from Lytics. For this job, all existing members of the selected Lytics audience are exported to the chosen list in Cordial and new members are exported in real time.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST APIs with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time, with a one-time configurable backfill of the audience.
- Resulting Data: Lytics users that are members of the selected audience are exported to the selected Cordial list.
This integration utilizes the Cordial Contacts API to create a Cordial contact if it doesn't already exist. Then the contact is put in the selected Cordial list. On each run of the job, it will:
- Run a backfill of the selected Lytics audience, and create or add contacts in the selected Cordial list.
- After a backfill, the job will receive real-time updates when a user enters or exits the audience.
- For each user entering the audience, it will create and add the contact in the Cordial list. It will also export the attributes that are mapped during work configuration.
- For each user exiting the selected audience, the job will remove the contact from the Cordial list.
You can export any Lytics user fields to Cordial Account Contact Attributes. Lytics allows you to map user profile fields with the corresponding contact attributes as part of the job configuration.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Cordial in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Cordial from the list of providers.
- Select the export Export Audiences (Real-time) from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- From the Audience drop-down list, select the Lytics audience you would like to export to Cordial.
- From the Email Field input, select name of email field in the Lytics profiles.
- (Optional) From the List input, select the Cordial list you want to export your audience to. If no list is selected, a new Cordial list will be created named
- (Optional) From the Field Mapping input, select Lytics data fields from the left drop-down list and Cordial contact attributes from the right drop-down list.
- (Optional) Select the Existing Users checkbox, to add users who already exist in the selected Lytics audience.
- Click Start Export.