Cordial: Export Real Time
Export Lytics audiences in real time to refine the targeting of your Cordial campaigns with behavioral insights from Lytics. For this workflow, all existing members of the selected Lytics audience are exported to the chosen list in Cordial and new members are exported in real time.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST APIs with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time, with a one-time configurable backfill of the audience.
- Resulting Data: Lytics users that are members of the selected audience are exported to the selected Cordial list.
This integration utilizes the Cordial Contacts API to create a Cordial contact if it doesn't already exist. Then the contact is put in the selected Cordial list. On each run of the workflow, it will:
- Run a backfill of the selected Lytics audience, and create or add contacts in the selected Cordial list.
- After a backfill, the workflow will receive real-time updates when a user enters or exits the audience.
- For each user entering the audience, it will create and add the contact in the Cordial list. It will also export the attributes that are mapped during work configuration.
- For each user exiting the selected audience, the workflow will remove the contact from the Cordial list.
You can export any Lytics user fields to Cordial Account Contact Attributes. Lytics allows you to map user profile fields with the corresponding contact attributes as part of the workflow configuration.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of a Lytics audience to a Cordial list.
- Navigate to the Integrations page and select Cordial.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Click New Workflow.
- Select Export Real Time.
- Select the authorization you created.
- From the Audience drop-down list, select the Lytics audience you would like to export to Cordial.
- Using the Email Field drop-down list, select the Lytics user field that contains the user's email address.
- Using the List drop-down list, select the Cordial list you want to export your audience to. If no list is selected, a new Cordial list will be created named
- Use the Fields Mapping input to map Lytics fields to the existing Cordial account contact attributes. Select Lytics data fields from the left drop-down list and Cordial contact attributes from the right drop-down list.
- Check the Existing Users checkbox to immediately export users who currently exist in the selected Lytics audience. Deselecting it will only export users as they enter or exit the audience.
- Click Start Export.