Cordial: Export Bulk
Export Lytics audiences in bulk for use in your Cordial campaigns, leveraging rich, behavioral audiences powered by Lytics data science. For this workflow, all existing members of the selected Lytics audience are exported to the chosen list in Cordial and new members are exported in batch.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: File based transfer with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Batch, with a one-time configurable backfill of the audience.
- Resulting Data: Lytics users that are members of the selected audience are exported to Cordial and added to the selected Cordial list.
This integration utilizes the Cordial Contacts Import API to export a batch of users to Cordial. The workflow exports users to Cordial in batches of 30,000. On each run of the workflow, it will:
- Run an one-time backfill of the selected Lytics audience, writes the user in the CSV file and registers the import job in Cordial using Cordial Import API
- After a backfill, the workflow will receive real-time updates when a user enters or exits the audience.
- For each user entering/exiting the audience, it will create a batch of 30,000 users and export them to a file so that it can be imported into Cordial.
You can export any Lytics user fields to Cordial Account Contact Attributes. Lytics allows you to map user profile fields with the corresponding contact attributes as part of the workflow configuration.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export of a Lytics audience to Cordial list.
- Navigate to the Integrations page and select Cordial.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Click New Workflow.
- Select Export Bulk.
- Select the authorization you created.
- From the Audience drop-down list, select the Lytics audience you would like to export to Cordial.
- Using the Email Field drop-down list, select the Lytics user field that contains the user's email address.
- Using the List drop-down list, select the Cordial list you want to export your audience to. If no list is selected, a new Cordial list will be created named
- Use the Fields Mapping input to map Lytics fields to the existing Cordial account contact attributes. Select Lytics data fields from the left drop-down list and Cordial contact attributes from the right drop-down list.
- Use the Frequency drop-down list to specify how often the workflow should run. If nothing is selected, it will run daily by default.
- Check the Existing Users checkbox to immediately export users who currently exist in the selected Lytics audience. Deselecting it will only export users as they enter or exit the audience.
- Click Start Export.