Cordial: Export Bulk
Export Lytics audiences in bulk for use in your Cordial campaigns, leveraging rich, behavioral audiences powered by Lytics data science. For this job, all existing members of the selected Lytics audience are exported to the chosen list in Cordial and new members are exported in batch.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: File based transfer with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Batch, with a one-time configurable backfill of the audience.
- Resulting Data: Lytics users that are members of the selected audience are exported to Cordial and added to the selected Cordial list.
This integration utilizes the Cordial Contacts Import API to export a batch of users to Cordial. The job exports users to Cordial in batches of 30,000. On each run of the job, it will:
- Run an one-time backfill of the selected Lytics audience, writes the user in the CSV file and registers the import job in Cordial using Cordial Import API
- After a backfill, the job will receive real-time updates when a user enters or exits the audience.
- For each user entering/exiting the audience, it will create a batch of 30,000 users and export them to a file so that it can be imported into Cordial.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Cordial in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Cordial from the list of providers.
- Select the export Export Bulk from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the Lytics Audience to export.
- Using the Email Field drop-down list, select the Lytics user field that contains the user's email address.
- Using the List drop-down list, select the Cordial list you want to export your audience to. If no list is selected, a new Cordial list will be created named
- (Optional) Use the Fields Mapping input to map Lytics fields to the existing Cordial account contact attributes. Select Lytics data fields from the left drop-down list and Cordial contact attributes from the right drop-down list.
- (Optional) Use the Frequency drop-down list to specify how often the job should run. If nothing is selected, it will run daily by default.
- (Optional) Check the Existing Users checkbox to immediately export users who currently exist in the selected Lytics audience. Deselecting it will only export users as they enter or exit the audience.
- Click Start Export.