If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a Contentful account before you begin the process described below.
- Navigate to Contentful in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Navigate to Authorizations.
- Click Add new authorization.
- When prompted, log in to the Contentful account you wish to authorize and follow the steps per Contentful's instructions.
- In the Description field, enter a description to differentiate authorizations within your Lytics account. It should be descriptive of the user or account that authorized it to prevent confusion as additional authorizations for the same tools are added.
- Click Authorize.
You can now use your authorization when setting up webhooks to import content. You will need the ID of the authorization created, which you can copy from the authorization list: