Cheetah Digital: Export Audiences
Export audience changes from Lytics to improve your marketing experiences delivered through Cheetah Digital.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time, with a one-time backfill of the audience after setup.
- Resulting data: User profiles with selected user fields.
This export job sends the users' enter/exit activity to Cheetah Digital. This integration utilizes Cheetah Digital's Advanced data load API to send users' data to the configured Cheetah Digital table. Once initiated, the job will:
- Run a backfill of the selected Lytics audience(s), and insert or update the records with the data that was selected during configuration in the selected Cheetah Digital table.
- After a backfill, the job will receive real-time updates when a user enters or exits the audience.
- For each enter/exit event the job receives, it will insert/update the records in the Cheetah Digital table.
The export job can be configured to send following fields to Cheetah Digital table:
|Lytics User Field||Description||Cheetah Digital Table||Type|
|Any||Any Lytics Field||Primary Key Column|
|-||Audience Slug||Audience Slug Column||string|
|-||was this an audience Enter or Exit||Subscription Column||boolean|
|-||Event Time||Timestamp column (if any)||timestamp|
Follow these steps to set up an export job for Cheetah Digital. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Cheetah Digital from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audiences job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the Lytics audiences to export.
- From the Cheetah Table input, select the Cheetah Digital table where Lytics user audience membership data will be inserted/updated.
- From the Primay Keys Mapping input, map Lytics fields to Cheetah table primary key columns. For Lytics Audience field column, use Cheetah Column for Lytics Audience Slugs to map it.
- From the Cheetah Column for Lytics Audience Slugs input, select the Cheetah column to populate with Lytics audience slugs.
- From the Cheetah Column for Lytics Audience Subscription input, select the Cheetah column to populate with Lytics audience subscription information. It will be populated with "true" when a user enters or "false" when they exit the selected Lytics audience.
- (Optional) From the Cheetah Column for Lytics User Event Timestamp input, select the Cheetah column to populate timestamp for user when they enter/exit the Lytics audience.
- Click the Start Export button to start the job.