Cheetah Digital: Export Audiences
Export your audiences and user activity data from Lytics to improve your marketing experiences delivered through Cheetah Digital.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API with audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time, with a one-time backfill of the audience after setup.
- Resulting data: User profiles with selected user fields.
This integration utilizes the Cheetah Digital's Advanced data load API to send users' data to the configured Cheetah Digital table. Once initiated, the job will:
- Run a backfill of the selected Lytics audience(s), and insert or update the records with the data that was selected during configuration in the selected Cheetah Digital table.
- After a backfill, the job will receive real-time updates when a user enters or exits the audience.
- For each enter/exit event the job receives, it will insert/update the records in the Cheetah Digital table.
- If you have configured the job to send audience membership, then it will also populate the records with the concatenated value of the Lytics Audiences that the user is in.
You can export any Lytics user fields to the Cheetah Digital table. Lytics allows you to map user profile fields with the corresponding Cheetah Digital table column as part of the job configuration.
Follow these steps to set up an export job for Cheetah Digital. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Cheetah Digital from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audiences job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the Lytics audiences to export.
- From the Cheetah Table input, select the Cheetah Digital table where the users and their data will be inserted/updated.
- From the Cheetah Primary Key input, select Cheetah Digital table column(s) that is the primary key for the selected table. NOTE: the primary key must be mapped in the Fields Mapping section below.
- From the Cheetah Column for Lytics Audience Slugs input, select the Cheetah Digital table column that needs to be populated with Lytics audience slugs.
- From the Fields Mapping input, map Lytics fields to Cheetah Digital table columns.
- Click the Start Export button.