Cheetah Digital Authorization
If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Cheetah Digital account before you begin the process described below. If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
To authorize your connection to Cheetah Digital, you must provide a Cheetah Digital consumer key and consumer secret so that Lytics can communicate with Cheetah Digital's APIs to send data from your Lytics account. You will also be required to specify the region where your Cheetah Digital resources reside. For instructions on how to create a consumer key and secret, please contact Cheetah Digital support.
- Select Cheetah Digital from the list of providers.
- Select Cheetah Digital Consumer Key/Secret.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Select the Region where your Cheetah Digital resources reside.
- Enter your Cheetah Digital Consumer Key.
- Enter your Cheetah Digital Consumer Secret.
- Click the Save Authorization button.