Braze: Import Activity
Connect Braze to Lytics to import email, SMS, and push activity to enrich Lytics user profiles.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: File based transfer or webhooks.
- Frequency: Batch or real-time.
- Resulting data: User profiles.
The following fields are included in the default mapping of the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|email ||Email Address||string|
|twitter_handle||twuser_id ||Twitter User ID||string|
|braze_id||br_user_id ||Braze User ID||string|
|phone_number||br_phone_number||Braze Phone Number||string|
Braze has three ways to export data to other services:
Via Braze's Dashboard, you can export a CSV with up to 500,000 rows. To export a segment with over 500,000 users, you’ll need to use the export API, which places no limit on how much data you can export. You can import CSV files to Lytics via the SFTP integration.
Export API allows large dataset to be exported to S3 buckets, which requires your S3 credentials to be added to Braze. More information can be found at Users by Segment Endpoint. This feature is currently not supported by Lytics.
Webhooks triggered by events in Braze can be sent to Lytics representing real-time events within campaigns across multiple channels as email, push notification, and more. See Braze's documentation for Creating a Webhook.
- To create a webhook in Braze you must first create an API token with the Data Manager role as described in our Managing API Tokens documentation.
- Your webhook URL will contain your Account Number and API Token which can be found in your account settings.
The webhook template is expected to include the following fields:
If other fields need to be included, please speak to your Lytics account manager.