Braze: Export Audiences
Export cross-channel, behavioral-driven audiences from Lytics to Braze to power personalized marketing campaigns.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API.
- Frequency: Batch.
- Resulting data: Lytics audience slugs are added or removed from a user attribute in Braze called
This integration utilizes the Braze User Track API to attach Lytics audience membership data to Braze as a user attribute. Once the export is started the job will:
- As users enter or exit the exported audience in Lytics they are batched.
- Once the batch size contains 75 updates or if 5 minutes have elapsed, the batch of updates is sent to Braze through the user track endpoint.
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to Braze:
|Lytics User Field||Description||Braze Field||Type|
|Braze User ID||Braze User ID||external_id||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export job for Braze in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Braze from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audiences job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the audiences to export.
- From the Braze External User ID Field input, select the field in Lytics that contains the Braze External User ID.
- (optional) Select the Existing Users checkbox to add users who already exist in the selected Lytics audience. If unchecked, users will only be exported to Braze on when entering or exiting the audience after the workflow begins.
- Click Start Export.