If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Braze account before you begin the process described below. The Braze credentials necessary to integrate with Lytics are Rest API Key and Braze Instance. Follow these steps to get your Braze credentials: Create Braze REST API Key. When creating the Braze REST API Key, you must grant permissions for each App Group you would like to use with Lytics.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Braze from the list of providers.
- Select the Braze method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the Rest API Key text box, enter your Rest API Key credential.
- From the Braze Instance input, select the instance of Braze your account uses (e.g. US-01 or EU-01). See the instructions above if you do not know your Braze instance.
- Click Save Authorization.