If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a Braze account before you begin the process described below. The Braze credentials necessary to integrate with Lytics are Rest API Key and Braze Instance. follow these steps to get your Braze credentials:
To obtain your API key, log into Braze and navigate to the Developer Console and create a new REST API key.
You must grant your API key permissions for each App Group you would like to use with Lytics.
Note the URL of your Braze dashboard and find the corresponding instance in the following table. For example, if your dashboard URL is
https://dashboard-03.braze.comthen your instance is
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Braze from the list of providers.
- Select the Braze method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the Rest API Key text box, enter your Rest API Key credential.
- In the Braze Instance text box, enter the instance of Braze your account uses (e.g. US-01 or EU-01). See the instructions above if you do not know your Braze instance.
Click Save Authorization.