If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup a Blueshift account before you begin the process described below. In order to authorize Blueshift workflow, you will be required to provide the User API Key which Lytics uses to send data to your account. To obtain Blueshift User API Key please refer to the Blueshift documentation.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Blueshift from the list of providers.
- Select the User API Key method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the API Key password box, enter your API Key credential.
- Click Save Authorization.