If you haven't already done so, you will need to set up a BigCommerce account before you begin the process described below. To generate a long term access token, follow the Obtaining Store API Credentials instructions on BigCommerce. The minimum scopes required are Customers and Orders.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select BigCommerce from the list of providers.
- Select the BigCommerce Access Token method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization.
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization.
- In the Store Hash text box, enter your unique store hash ID.
- In the Access Token password box, enter your access token. This must have read-access scopes to Customers and Orders for imports and modify scope to Customers and read-access scope to Orders for exports.
- Click Save Authorization.