AWS Kinesis: Import Activity Data
Import data from your AWS Kinesis Data Streams to use Lytics data science scoring and Insights to build rich, behavioral audiences.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Type: REST API.
- Frequency: Real-time
- Resulting Data: Import of Event Data published in AWS Kinesis Data Stream.
Any fields that are present in the event data in your AWS Kinesis Stream are posted in your Lytics Stream that is configured during the job setup. You can map them to Lytics User Profiles using Custom LQL. Please contact Lytics Support to find out more about this option.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an AWS Kinesis Import job in the Lytics platform. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Amazon Web Services from the list of providers.
- Select the Import Activity Data (Kinesis) job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Enter the name of the Lytics Stream where the data will be imported into.
- From the Region drop-down, select the AWS region that has the Kinesis Stream you want to import data from.
- From the Kinesis Stream drop-down, select the AWS Kinesis Stream from which you are bringing in the data.
- Click Start Import.