AWS Kinesis Import
Import data from your AWS Kinesis Data Streams to use Lytics data science scoring and Insights to build rich, behavioral audiences.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Type: REST API.
- Frequency: Real-time
- Resulting Data: Import of Event Data published in AWS Kinesis Data Stream.
Any fields that are present in the event data in your AWS Kinesis Stream are posted in your Lytics Stream that is configured during the workflow setup. You can map them to Lytics User Profiles using Custom LQL. Please contact Lytics Support to find out more about this option.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an AWS Kinesis Import Workflow in the Lytics platform.
- From Data > Integrations Select the Amazon Web Services tile.
- Select New workflow.
- Select the Kinesis Import workflow.
- Select the authorization you previously created.
- Enter the name of the Lytics Stream where the data will be imported into.
- From the Region drop-down, select the AWS region that has the Kinesis Stream you want to import data from.
- From the Kinesis Stream drop-down, select the AWS Kinesis Stream from which you are bringing in the data.
- Click Start Import.