Amazon Pinpoint Authorization
If you have not already done so, you will need to set up an Amazon Pinpoint account before you begin the process described below. For more information on obtaining your AWS keys for authorization, see Amazon's documentation on secret and access keys.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Amazon Web Services from the list of providers.
- Select the AWS Keys method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter your Access Key and Secret Key.
- Click Save Authorization.