Amazon Pinpoint Authorization
If you have not already done so, you will need to set up an Amazon Pinpoint account before you begin the process described below. For more information on obtaining your AWS keys for authorization, see Amazon's documentation on secret and access keys.
- Navigate to Amazon Web Services in the Integrations section of Lytics.
- Navigate to Authorizations.
- Click Add new authorization.
- Select Enter AWS Keys.
- Enter your Access Key and Secret Key.
- In the Description box, enter a name for your authorization.
- Click Authorize.