Amazon DSP Authorization
If you have not already done so, you will need to set up an Amazon Advertising account before you begin the process described below. Authorizing as an Amazon Advertising user will guide you through an OAuth process to authorize access to ad accounts tied to that particular Amazon Advertising user.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Amazon DSP from the list of providers.
- Select the Login with Amazon method for authorization. You will be prompted to login to Amazon and grant permissions.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Click Save Authorization.