Amazon Ads: Export Audience
Send Lytics user profiles to Amazon Ads to reach and connect with your customers.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: REST API and Audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time.
- Resulting data: A Lytics audience is exported to Amazon Ads Audience.
This workflow uses the Amazon Ads API to create an audience in the Amazon Ads platform and uploads the Lytics user profiles for matching.
Once the job is created, the job will:
- Create an Amazon ads audience for the configured Lytics audience with name format:
- Runs the backfill of the audience (if configured) and adds the users in Amazon ads audience.
- For each user entering the audience, it will add them in the queue to add them in the Amazon ads audience.
- For each user exiting the audience, it will add them in the queue to remove them from the Amazon ads audience.
- The queue will be sent to Amazon ads every minute or when the queue reaches 10,000 users.
- The job will run continuously repeating steps (3)-(5).
By default, Lytics exports the following fields to Amazon Ads:
|Lytics User Field||Description||Amazon DSP Field||Type|
|email (configurable)||Email Address||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export to Amazon DSP from Lytics. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Amazon DSP from the list of providers.
- Select Amazon Ads: Export Audience from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- Select the Lytics audience to export.
- From the Profile ID input, select the Amazon DSP Profile/region you wish to export to.
- In the Advertiser ID text box, enter your Amazon Ads Advertiser ID.
- From the Email Field input, select the Lytics field name that contains the user's email. We will hash (SHA256) the email before we send it to Amazon Ads. You can also select a field that contains a SHA256 hashed email.
- (Optional) Check the Existing Users to immediately send users who currently exist in the selected Lytics audience. Deselecting will only push users as they enter or leave the audience.
- Click the Start job button to start the job