If you haven't already done so, you will need to setup an Amplitude account before you begin the process described below. Follow the instructions on setting up an account and starting a new project. Each project has its own unique API key and secret, which you will need to authorize this integration.
If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Amplitude from the list of providers.
- Select the Amplitude API Key method for authorization.
- In the Label text box, enter a name for the authorization
- (optional) In the Description text box, enter a description for this authorization
- In the API Key field, enter your Amplitude API username.
- In the API Secret field, enter your Amplitude API password.
- Click Save Authorization.