Airship: Import Events
By importing your Airship events into Lytics, you'll be able to use Lytics powerful insights into the channels your users use the most.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: Streaming REST API.
- Frequency: Real-time, with one time backfill of events after setup.
- Resulting Data: Activity-based user fields and raw events from Airship.
This integration utilizes the Airship APIs to receive event data. On each run of the workflow, it will:
- Open event stream using the configured device and event type filters, and event latancey. After the first run, the request will include the offset of the last event read.
- Collect event data into the
The following fields are included in the default mapping of the
|Source Field||Lytics User Field||Description||Type|
|epochms()||airship_last_app_event_ts||Last App Event||date|
|device.amazon_channel||airship_amazon_devices ||Amazon Device IDs||string|
|device.android_channel||airship_android_devices ||Android Device IDs||string|
|device.ios_channel||airship_apple_devices ||Apple Device IDs||string|
|device.named_user||airship_user_id ||Named User ID||string|
Follow these steps to set up and configure an import of Airship events in the Lytics platform.
- Navigate to the Integrations page and select the Airship tile.
- Select Workflows from the menu on the left.
- Select Import Events from the list of workflows.
- Select the authorization you would like to use.
- (Optional) In the Maximum Event Age (days) text box, enter the maximum age of a message to be imported. If left blank, only new events will be imported.
- (Optional) Using the Device Types input, select the types of device you would like events from. Devices on the right will be included. If no Devices are selected, all device types will be imported.
- (Optional) Using the Event Types input, select the types of events you would like to import. Event Types on the right will be included. If no Event Types are selected, all event types will be imported.
- (Optional) In the Push ID text box, enter the ID of a push message to only import events related to that push. Note: you may only include one of Group ID and Push ID.
- (Optional) In the Group ID text box, enter the ID of a group to only import events related to that group. Note: you may only include one of Group ID and Push ID.