Acoustic: Export Users
Send Lytics user profiles and audience membership to your Acoustic Database to refine your targeting and deliver personalized messaging across channels. All existing users and new users of the selected Lytics audiences are exported.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: SOAP API and Audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time.
- Resulting data: Lytics users are exported to Acoustic Database.
This integration utilizes the Acoustic Import List API to export user data from Lytics to the Acoustic Database. Once the export is started, the workflow:
- Creates the column mapping file according to the fields selected during configuration and uploads to the Acoustic Campaign SFTP server.
- Writes the users that are part of selected Lytics audiences to the CSV file and initiates the CSV Import job in Acoustic.
- Repeats step 1 and 2 every 15 minutes if work is configured to update continuously.
You can export any Lytics user fields to Acoustic Database columns that are present in the selected Acoustic Database. Lytics allows you to map user fields with the corresponding Acoustic Database columns as part of the workflow configuration described below.
Follow these steps to set up and configure an export workflow to Acoustic from the Lytics platform.
- Log into your Lytics account.
- Select Acoustic from the integrations list.
- Click New Workflow.
- Select Export Users.
- Select the authorization you previously created.
- Using the Audience list, select the Lytics audiences to export. As users enter or exit the selected audience(s) their record will be sent to Acoustic.
- From the Acoustic Database dropdown, select the Acoustic database to populate with Lytics users.
- From the Sync Fields mapping, choose the sync fields that are used to match and identify users like unique ID or email. At least one sync field must be specified.
- From the Additional Map Fields, map additional fields that you would like to send from Lytics to Acoustic by selecting the Lytics field on the left, and its Acoustic destination on the right.
- Select the Create New Contacts checkbox to create new contacts in Acoustic if they do not already exist.
- Check the Update Contacts checkbox to update fields of existing contacts in Acoustic.
- Click on the Show Advanced Options tab to expand the advanced configuration.
- In the Single Audience Field text field, select a field or enter a name to create a field to write the additional Lytics audiences to. If the field is left empty, a Yes/No field is created for each selected Lytics audience.
- (Optional) In the Single Audience File Empty String text field, specify this to a value like "null" to represent an empty audience. Otherwise, an empty string is sent by default.
- Select the Keep Updated checkbox to continuously export users as they enter the audience.
- From the Time of Day dropdown, select a time of day to complete export each day. Export will sync every hour if left empty.
- From the Timezone dropdown, select the timezone for time of day specified above.
- Click Start Export to begin the workflow.