Acoustic: Export Audiences with Recipient ID
Send Lytics user profiles and audience membership to your Acoustic Database to refine your targeting and deliver personalized messaging across channels. All existing users and new users of the selected Lytics audiences are exported.
- Implementation Type: Server-side.
- Implementation Technique: XML API and Audience triggers.
- Frequency: Real-time.
- Resulting data: Lytics users are exported to Acoustic Database.
This integration utilizes the Acoustic Import List API to export user data from Lytics to the Acoustic Database. Once the export is started, the job:
- Creates the column mapping file according to the fields selected during configuration and uploads to the Acoustic Campaign SFTP server.
- Writes the users that are part of selected Lytics audiences to the CSV file and initiates the CSV Import job in Acoustic.
- Repeats step 1 and 2 every 15 minutes if job is configured to update continuously.
You can export any Lytics user fields to Acoustic Database columns that are present in the selected Acoustic Database. Lytics allows you to map user fields with the corresponding Acoustic Database columns as part of the job configuration described below.
Follow these steps to set up an Export Audiences job for Acoustic. If you are new to creating jobs in Lytics, see the Jobs Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Acoustic from the list of providers.
- Select the Export Audiences job type from the list.
- Select the Authorization you would like to use or create a new one.
- Enter a Label to identify this job you are creating in Lytics.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your job.
- From the Acoustic Database dropdown, select the Acoustic database to populate with Lytics users.
- Using the Audience list, select the Lytics audiences to export. As users enter or exit the selected audience(s) their record will be sent to Acoustic.
- From the Recipient ID field, choose the field that contains the Acoustic Recipient ID in Lytics.
- From the Additional Map Fields, map additional fields that you would like to send from Lytics to Acoustic by selecting the Lytics field on the left, and its Acoustic destination on the right.
- From Fields to Trigger, select up to 75 user fields to trigger user change events. For any user in the exported audience, if any of the selected field values change, then the user will be updated in Acoustic.
- In the Single Audience Field text field, select a field or enter a name to create a field to write the additional Lytics audiences to. If the field is left empty, a Yes/No field is created for each selected Lytics audience.
- (Optional) In the Single Audience File Empty String text field, specify this to a value like "null" to represent an empty audience. Otherwise, an empty string is sent by default.
- Check the Keep Updated checkbox to continuously export users as they enter the audience.
- From the Time of Day dropdown, select a time of day to complete export each day. Export will sync every hour if left empty.
- From the Timezone dropdown, select the timezone for time of day specified above.
- Click Start Export.