If you have not done so already, you will need to set up an Acoustic account before you begin the process described below. Your Acoustic account user must have permission to create Application Access via the API. If you are new to creating authorizations in Lytics, see the Authorizations Dashboard documentation for more information.
- Select Acoustic from the list of providers.
- Select the Full Auth method for authorization.
- Enter a Label to identify your authorization.
- (Optional) Enter a Description for further context on your authorization.
- Enter your Client ID for the application that you have created in your Acoustic account. For more information, please refer to Acoustic Documentation.
- Enter the Client Secret for your entered Client ID.
- Enter the Pod number of your Acoustic Campaign. You can find the Pod information in Account Setting page of your Acoustic account. For example, if it is Pod 2 then just enter 2.
- Enter Refresh Token that you have created to grant Lytics access. For more information, please refer to Acoustic Documentation.
- Enter your SFTP Username for the Acoustic Account.
- Enter your SFTP Password for the above SFTP User. You can use your own credentials here, or create a new user for this integration.
- Click Save Authorization.
NOTE: For this integration, it is recommended to create a new Acoustic User specific for Lytics with the option
Do not enforce password expiration policies for this user selected so the authentication is long lasting, and can be revoked on an account by account basis.