Check Network Requests
The following steps are recommended for users testing with Google Chrome.
- Open the website in Google Chrome to test your Lytics JS Tag installation.
- Open Chrome Developer Tools and select the Network tab from the dev tools panel.
- Refresh the website to observe network activity on page load.
- In the filter textbox, type in
c.lytics.io. This will narrow the list of network requests to those sent to the Lytics domain.
- If your tag has been successfully installed, you should see a handful of requests.
In the above screenshot
pathfora.min.css will load if you have any active running web personalization Experiences.