Jobs are responsible for moving your first-party data between Lytics and your marketing tools. Sources send data from a tool to Lytics, and destinations send data from Lytics to a tool. In the Lytics UI, the Jobs Dashboard provides an overview of your existing jobs and their status.
All jobs are displayed in a table and are sortable by the following fields:
- Name: name of job, such as "Export of High Value Users to Facebook."
- Authorization: name of the associated authorization.
- Provider: third-party tool that you are connecting with Lytics.
- Type: indicates whether the job is an import, export, or enrichment.
- Status: current state of a job such as running, paused, completed etc.
- Created: date the job was initially created.
For more details about a particular job, click on its row in the table to view its Summary page.