Find a Document
There are a number of circumstances where you may need to search for a specific document. For example, a document has recently been classified and you want to verify the description, topics, stream source, or other metadata related to the document.
Follow these steps to search for a document in Lytics:
- Log into your Lytics account.
- Select Content > Find a Document.
- In the Search box, enter the full URL (or parts of URL) of interest.
You can sort the list of documents by the following:
- Status: HTTP status code. See Document Health for more information.
- Title: the title of the article, blog post, webpage, etc.
- URL: the URL that has been scraped and indexed.
- Fetched: the date when the URL was last indexed by Lytics.
- Last Updated: the date when the content at that URL was last revised.
If you make adjustments to any of your documents, such as updating a blog post or refreshing a product landing page, you can request Lytics to manually re-classify the document. This will ensure the Lytics content corpus has the most up-to-date information to serve in any of your content or product recommendations.